Sunday, March 6, 2016

Welcome!

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while now-- and well, I'm finally doing it. I want this blog to help others with learning the truth about nutrition, food, and things I come across in life. I want to be able to answer your questions, and let you see that there is no "right" or "wrong" way to eat. You don't have to eat perfectly-- the number one thing I hate is when I go out to eat, someone will find out I'm a dietitian, then look at my plate and say "you're a dietitian and you're eating that?" The best lesson I will teach you here, with each post, is that nutrition is all about balance, variety, and moderation. It's okay to eat out, its okay to eat in, it's okay to have a doughnut, and it's okay to have a salad. So stop wasting your money on diet products and programs, and just keep reading! Hope you all find this  entertaining and instructive.
See y'all soon!
Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Sandy, must figure this out so you know who posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to learn from you! You rock! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete